Wednesday 27 October 2010

Coming Back to BC early.

Picture: Headtorches on the mountain.
 
About 3 hours ago we got a call from Nick to let us know that they would not be staying in the Snow Cave Tonight. They will be coming down to BC (which I think has a lot to do with the amazing food) but it might also have to do with a bit of frost bite.
 
Nick did mention that they managed to go along the Ridge but I will let them tell you all about that.
 
I just thought I would drop you all a line as I am sure, by the time they get back to BC they will not be to keen to write a blog entry. Probably will get something posted tomorrow.
 
But for now I have included a photo of them coming down the mountain with their head torches.... It is absolutely pitch black outside (no moon)
 
David.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment